Guitar, Bass, Applied Music Theory, Music Production and Instrument Maintenance lessons.
Lessons are delivered in your own home or at a local rehearsal studio (the room fee will be added to the tuition fee in this instance.) My catchment area of the service covers North and North West London primarily. Please do get in touch regarding other areas.
I am also running lessons on a Tuesday night in Winchmore Hill (Enfield / North London) from The Kings Head
- One off 30 minute lesson £30.00
- One off 45 minute lesson £40.00
- One off hour lesson £45.00
- Savings on block bookings. Please contact for details.
FaceTime / Skype Lessons.
- For players with some playing experience: From intermediate to advanced. Please get in touch for more details or to discuss if this will work for you. £40.00 per hour lesson.
Instrument Repair and Servicing.
- I can carry out servicing, set up and repair work for acoustic and electric guitar and bass. Please get in touch for rates and availability.
- Optimise the areas of strength in your playing and develop those you find challenging.
- Identify clear and achievable musical goals.
- Learn to implement a structured yet organic approach towards practice.
- Discover methods to progress in enjoyable and fulfilling ways.
Lessons cater to:
- Complete beginners
- Self starters who wish to accelerate their learning.
- Intermediate players who are looking to broaden their knowledge and develop greater skill.
- Advanced players who are looking to consolidate their knowledge, develop understanding, insight and an ability to move beyond plateaus they have reached.
- The teaching approach is primarily geared towards contemporary styles: Rock, Pop, Blues, etc. Acoustic, Folk and Classical can be added to the repertoire also.